South East Scotland beach camp(pic heavy)

Dec 18, 2008
Durham.
Some of the photos I took, albeit of a similar composition as the previous contributions. I can't wait to get back up there soon but this time with added gusto, exploring all that deserves to be explored. I intended to mention why I felt lethargic that weekend, but I couldn't be bothered...

Did someone mention shipwrecks and lost treasure?
A Yorkshireman looks for Pieces of Eight...
andybysea_coastalmeetjune091.jpg

View from the kitchen at approx. 3am
andybysea_coastalmeetjune0936.jpg

Home Sweet Home (flotsam and jetsam courtesy of the North Sea, btw)
andybysea_coastalmeetjune0920.jpg

Looking towards Fast Castle Head
andybysea_coastalmeetjune0923.jpg

Night sets in with Andy(bysea) on a wander.
andybysea_coastalmeetjune0927.jpg

Obligatory TV shot ...
andybysea_coastalmeetjune0935.jpg

and goodnight :)

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Nice one Tony! Just incase anyone's interested im having another camp out at the same beach on Thursday 13th (all day thursday) overnighter till Fri 14th of August with my Brother( probably my sister and her boyfriend) we will defo be taking some snorkeling and diving kit,(looking for seafood!) im going to try and get there a few times before and build a more perminant camping area.Anyone interested in joining us let me know.

Dec 18, 2008
Durham.
I can join you Andy but only on a weekend. First weekend in August or any weekend after that (maybe not the English BH weekend, though) is doable for Pettico Wick for me, btw.

Cheers. (btw, pics 4 & 5 are actually separate shots! I'll see if I can change one).

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Tony, i can manage most Fri/Sat,days if you ever fancy meeting up just let me know.
i only put up the other dates as thats the dates im going with my brother so would be doing some snorkeling/diving.

Tony i assumed they where separate as im in one of them!

Dec 18, 2008
Durham.
LOL. Well spotted, Sherlock ... (mutters under breath, 'smartar*e) :)
I've since edited the piccies as 4 & 5 looked the same!
I mentioned the lobsters to my g/f and she commented on how it would be nice to meet you and your brother :rolleyes:
I'll be in touch.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE