Source of Mini Stanley Knife style blades

Aug 4, 2013
Berkshire
Hi

Does anyone know where I can find a source of Mini Stanley Knife style blades.

I have looked on Ebay, but £2.50 (inc P&P) for ten seems kinda steep.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
The Poundstore in Perth was doing mini-Stanley blades in a multi pack with a knife handle for....... (drumroll).......
£1
Don't know if you have one near you?

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------

Thought they use normal size Stanley knife blades.
Got about a hundred Footprint brand blades in a handy dispenser for a bit over a tenner and if you look on Amazon there's a few manufacturers selling them much cheaper than Stanley brand blades. Rolson aren't good blades though, best avoided.

slowworm

May 8, 2008
Devon
Maplin sell the Rolson blades 10 for 99p, Amazon £1.65 for 10 and free delivery with a £20 order. I have also seen the knives in Tesco so they may sell the blades and also my local Garden Center that sells Rolson tools.

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Forgot about that... Asda sell the Fix It range of knives... mine was about £3 and it came with half a dozen blades.... they're very good!

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Whoa! It seems a bit ridiculous that they cost way more than the full size ones - and that price is way mental.

In fairness though I buy surgical blades that are a quarter of the size of a standard stanley blade, but they're more expensive. Think its more about numbers used rather than materials.

slowworm

May 8, 2008
Devon
A slight thread hijack. Does anyone know if you can buy stainless steel full sized Stanley knife blades?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE