Sort of wild camping

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shambling Shaman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 1, 2006
In The Wild
www.mindsetcentral.com
Back in May we were looking to find camp site that was about a halfway point for a meet up with some friends and we happened on http://www.marthrownofmabie.com/ Had such a good time we arranged to meet up with some more friends on Solstice. The thing I like the most is the relaxing atmosphere and the wild like camping you get but with facility's. My eldest had there 1st night sleep in a hammock and all went well :)

Forgot to take a photo of us all set up for are hammock night out so set these photo's up with instruction from my eldest......

cooking.jpg

Reading.jpg

All in all a great site to get the kids in to the swing of things

(no connections etc, just a happy camper)

PS date on camera not set right?

Last edited:

Chrisj

Nomad
Oct 14, 2009
Gwynedd
I'm sure I recognise that site mate. lol

It's great that she enjoyed the hammock. Was she in her own with you along side or did she squeeze in with you?
Were you on the same part of the site as before?

Shambling Shaman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 1, 2006
In The Wild
www.mindsetcentral.com
I'm sure I recognise that site mate. lol

It's great that she enjoyed the hammock. Was she in her own with you along side or did she squeeze in with you?
Were you on the same part of the site as before?

She was in her own, we went tarp-less as we had the tent as back up if it all went pear shaped, was nice to sit up early morning and see the wild life :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE