Someone to repair my maxpedition rucksack please

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
Have a rucksack that needs a repair ,it's only an inch but will only get worse ,and might as well strengthen all four corners. Was gonna have a go but looking for a tidy job. Please pm if you can help ........maybe a sheath maker ?

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
5ec57f5d-9dab-c336.jpg
5ec57f5d-9dbf-e9b7.jpg
5ec57f5d-9dd1-5361.jpg

It's on the corners a stress point I'm thinking or reinforcing at these 4 points ? I have included a photo of inside not bothered about it being tidy inside but would like a nicer Finnish outside . Cheers Stuart from Stewart LOL
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
It's on the corners a stress point I'm thinking or reinforcing at these 4 points ? I have included a photo of inside not bothered about it being tidy inside but would like a nicer Finnish outside.....

you're stewart! that makes more sense, pleased to meet you stewart, i'm stuart! :)

it looks at first glance to be a fairly straightforward job i think. the seams look to be taped on the inside which makes it much easier to get a neat finish to the job. if you wanted to post it up to me i can have a look and see if i can fix it for you, it doesn't look like it'd be a problem but i don't like to say yes to something 'til it's had a good coat of looking at first :)

ATB

stuart

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
Cheers mate will pm you from pc with details send grab you postal cheers from me

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE