Some stuff

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
First Up - an Unused DD tarp 3 x 3 on Green £25 posted SOLD

SAM_1831.jpg

ESS issue goggles unused. Dark, clear and yellow lenses, again unused. Seem to be £70 on the web new. £30 ish used, so how about £35 SOLD

SAM_1833.jpg

SAM_1834.jpg

SAM_1835.jpg

Kifaru UL side pouch with long zip. ON HOLD at the moment, but £35 posted if the first refuser refuses. If that makes sense. I have made some of the fittings like Kifaru ones.

SAM_1836.jpg

SAM_1837.jpg

Maxped 5 X 7 In Foliage, meant to go on the waist belt of my Late Season but I feel it gets int he way. Unused apart from a little try at home. Heinnies have them at £20 so £15 SOLD

SAM_1838.jpg

Comes with two malice clips

SAM_1839.jpg

LAPG Black Operator pants 36 x 30, a bit worn £12

SAM_1840.jpg

I've used this, but I also made it. It's for a Moleskine diary and a cahier notebook, but It's not quite right for me. 3mm dyed brown outside and 1mm undyed inside. £20 posted please. Cahier NOT included

SAM_1841.jpg

SAM_1842.jpg

SAM_1843.jpg

Last edited:

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Ooops. Please cover or ensure I don't incurr any paypal fees and I'm off on hols tomorrow. If they aren't sold by tonight they won't be posted until the end of next week and I may not have good internet access in the Wilds of North Wales.

Zlashdot

Jul 6, 2010
Trun
Hi!
Could you please give the optimal dimensions of the cahier(s) for the cover in cm preferably?
If it fits mine prefered size, I'll take it :)
Could you ship toward France?
Thanks in advance.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE