For Sale Some random bits from the kit heap.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Continuing the cull of stuff I just don't use.
First a BCB Pouch with Stove, Pan, Cup and plastic Water Bottle. Standard type and decent nick although the paint on the inside of the pan is flaking off. I'd have thought it would be better not painted at all but there you go. Also including a barely used firesteel with a lump of hacksaw attached in a little pouch to start your fire.
Realised that I'm not really the Army surplus type and prefer my old MSR mountain titanium stuff to cook with. No idea what to charge so £18 delivered?

IMG_3836.jpgIMG_3839.JPGIMG_3844.jpgIMG_3845.JPG.

Next a (probably) European forces aluminium water bottle and cup/pan in a black canvas type pouch. Good nick and never used by me. £SOLD thanks dwardo
IMG_3846.JPG IMG_3850.JPG IMG_3853.JPG

And finally a Maxpedition pouch in black. Torch pocket on one side, main compartment with drawstring closure and a big flap to cover the front. Usual bomb-proof quality and loads of pockets and compartments plus webbing on the outside for belt, or pack. Little used. £ SOLD. Thanks ptr 1001.
IMG_3854.JPG IMG_3855.JPG IMG_3857.JPG

Last edited:

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Prices reduced. Including PP & postage to your door.
BCB full kit in pouch now £18
Aluminium canteen now £ Sold.spf
Cheers, S

Last edited:

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
The BCB full kit can go for £12 but you’ll have to pick it up from Kendal and pay cash.
Anyone local fancy it? I need the space.
Cheers, Simon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE