some pics!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
My dads knife of choice was a 6inch boning knife. Though he preferd the striaght back style of knife.

It's interesting watching someone do it well. I remember it often ended up having a couple of my siblings and Iwatching him sort meat out.

PS what mincer is it that is in the picture?

G

Guerilla

My Cold Steel SRK. :rolmao:

133_3355.jpg

Picture2

Picture3

G

Guerilla

Rollnick said:
Cheers Guerrilla,

How do you find the CS?

Hi Rollnick!

Unfortunately I speek english only little, but I'm trying. I transformed edgestructure of my CS SRK.

srkedge.jpg

So...I think this is really better. I think quality of steel (Carbon-V) is excellent and the sizes of SRK are optimal by survival (and by bushcraft). I use often and I think SRK is trusted.

Other knife pics.

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Cheers Guerilla.

I see, makes it a better slicer. I find secondary bevels can often be very frustrating if the bevel is too obtuse (like your CS was initially). My Allan Blade bushcrafter has a very obtuse angle on the edge, but im currently convexing it, so we'll see!

Jake

G

Guerilla

Cheers Jake,

I think the SRK with originally edge is a good knife but with proder edge angle (~ 20 degree) is better dirigible. This is advantageous in the course of woodwork (for example if I'm cutting).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE