Some photos to share

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Sep 27, 2007
essex
It's been too windy this year for most macro images and if its not windy its raining. But I did still get a few shots so I wanted to share them with you.

I hope you like them.

CardinalBeetlessface.jpg

metallic.jpg

morningflight.jpg

bluemist-1.jpg

gold.jpg

cornflower2.jpg

Fragility.jpg

Hope you all have a nice weekend.

Take care
Kris

Intertidal

Forager
Jan 26, 2008
Cornwall
Wow!
Superb images Kris. What camera/lens did you use?
The reason I ask is that I'd like to do more macro work on seashore species with my Olympus E500, but don't have a macro lens yet.
Nick

Sep 27, 2007
essex
Wow!
Superb images Kris. What camera/lens did you use?
The reason I ask is that I'd like to do more macro work on seashore species with my Olympus E500, but don't have a macro lens yet.
Nick

Hi Nick,

I use lots of different equipment but most of these were taken with a Nikon D300 and 105mm VR lens. The bluebell shot was taken with a Canon 30D and a Canon 500mm f/4 lens.

Cheers
Kris

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Hi Kris,

I was a scientific photographer for many years and I was going to send you a little message praising you on the quality of your images, but then I saw your copyright symbol, so Googled you! Having looked at your site it would be a little patronising of me to to say well done to an accomplished pro, so, great site, great work, hope you’re having fun.

Andy

Sep 27, 2007
essex
Hi Kris,

I was a scientific photographer for many years and I was going to send you a little message praising you on the quality of your images, but then I saw your copyright symbol, so Googled you! Having looked at your site it would be a little patronising of me to to say well done to an accomplished pro, so, great site, great work, hope you’re having fun.

Andy

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the comments. I'm just a keen amateur really and do a little bit for organisations here and there. The competition in photography (as you will already know) is very high so I keep it more as a personal hobby.

Cheers
Kris

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE