Some of us are still here!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Seagull

Settler
Jul 16, 2004
Gåskrikki North Lincs
Good day folks!

By the lack of recent posts , you may be justified in thinking that everyone here has disappeared....... :rolleyes:

But there,s a Bushcraft "do", going on just now and, most everyone who can make it to the venue, has left wife(miffed), kids (fractious)and dogs(pining) and done so.......grrrrrrrrrrrrh!.
Those that remain, if they,ve any sense, have gone Bushcrafting in their local patch.

All is not lost, theres always someone around to help with questions.

Me? I hate to say it, but I,m off to a model ship thingy. :( ...now where,s my anorak?

Enjoy the quiet, I,m sure it won,t last :D

Ceeg

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
:lmao:

Have fun.....I've got a collection of model boats (family of model engineers :rolleyes: )

I'm off to a craft fair with the woodturners :D Botanic Gardens in Glasgow if anyone's interested in dropping by.

Cheers,
Toddy

bloodline

Settler
Feb 18, 2005
England
Im still here as well, I only missed the bushmoot because the gearbox on me car has gone bang. Still never mind I can always find something to do shame though as Ive got next week off and was gonna go canoeing all week I hope the car is back in the next couple of days.

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
regatta is in full swing here and i really couldnt afford to get away at the moment.. a real shame, the sun had just come out here though so im going fishing!

Brocktor

Banned
Jul 25, 2006
uk
since my time using the boards i have been supprised how little new posts there are considering how many people use these boards - dont be shy on posting guys!

Seagull

Settler
Jul 16, 2004
Gåskrikki North Lincs
Back again and with time for a quick foray to my local wood...hurray.

Went to a place near Lincoln in younger Bro,s series 2 Moggie Minor 1953- ish.
Boneshakers of the world!

Ploddy thing still had the small "stickey-out-arm" indicators as backup direction flags! ("Piece of living history, this, you know")
But that was nothing...he decided to give a demo of the starting handle!
( Piece of living history, this, you know")

If ever he takes up Bushcraft, he will ,doubtless, be straight into the furs and flints...hopefully without the starting handle! :naughty:

Ceeg

Tutchi

Forager
Nov 15, 2005
Scotland
Seagull said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Lets hear it for starting handles! :rolleyes:

Ceeg

Hi
these early moggies had an electric fuel pump and I always found them a nightmare as the car used to stop suddenly in the worst possible places (red faces all round) give it a tap and off we went again. Oh happy days :lmao:

Tutchi
:cool:

rich59

Maker
Aug 28, 2005
London
Goodness, away 3 days at the Bushmoot with load of others and come back to find 146 threads with new comments from you guys who were not there. I don't think that you can really call it quiet!

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
rich59 said:
Goodness, away 3 days at the Bushmoot with load of others and come back to find 146 threads with new comments from you guys who were not there. I don't think that you can really call it quiet!
I agree.........I had 6 pages of new threads to get through............

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE