some of my recent commisions.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i was asked by a member on here to make a leather sheath for a joker knife, i was told that the knife was for his son and that he works up in tree's, so it would need to be secure.
this sheath can be worn verticle, as was asked but i also made so that you can where it horizontal if required.
i hope you like it.

001 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

002 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

003 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

004 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

008 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

007 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

006 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
the next sheath i was asked to make was for an MOD survival knife, i was sent a pic of the sheath that he would like, and the sheath that he wanted has a rounded end, and this is something that he really wanted incoparating into this sheath, so that is what i have done for him, he wanted a sam brown fastning, and in dark brown.
and this is what i made for him.
hope you like it.

009 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

010 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

012 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

013 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

016 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

018 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

020 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

022 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome.
take care.
lee.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
nice work as always lee, we need to have a chat soon, i've got a bit of work to put your way

stuart

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Very nice Lee as always. The mod knife sheath looks clean and understated considering how much work went into it, lovely stuff! That joker knife looks great as well, that's a real nice multi carry sheath for it. Thanks for sharing.

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
i was asked by a member on here to make a leather sheath for a joker knife, i was told that the knife was for his son and that he works up in tree's, so it would need to be secure.
this sheath can be worn verticle, as was asked but i also made so that you can where it horizontal if required.
i hope you like it.

001 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

002 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

003 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

004 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

008 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

007 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

006 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
the next sheath i was asked to make was for an MOD survival knife, i was sent a pic of the sheath that he would like, and the sheath that he wanted has a rounded end, and this is something that he really wanted incoparating into this sheath, so that is what i have done for him, he wanted a sam brown fastning, and in dark brown.
and this is what i made for him.
hope you like it.

009 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

010 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

012 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

013 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

016 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

018 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

020 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

022 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome.
take care.
lee.

hiya lee, :)

fantastic work mate, finally got my hands on them today. (my fault, missed fridays post) :rolleyes: really pleased, cant wait to see my lads face!

thank you bud great job :D

steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE