Some of my latest work

KELindblad

Settler
Jul 20, 2009
Sweden
knives.dreamlandproject.se
Hi,
I don´t know if I posted anything of this before, but here it comes again in that case hope you don´t mind.
sommarprojekt1.jpg

sommarprojekt2.jpg

wynjablade0822_2.jpg

wynjablade0831.jpg

bb207_1.jpg

bb208_1.jpg

bb209blade1.jpg

bb210.jpg

bb211.jpg

bb213.jpg

bb214.jpg

bb212sheath2.jpg

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Some fine looking work there. I have fond memories of having & doing a review of a knife you made a couple of years ago.

Rob

HHazeldean

Native
Feb 17, 2011
Sussex
The bottom five are all stunning looking knives there! The rest look great too :)

May I ask what the big group was for?

Thanks

jim.b

Maker Plus
Jul 3, 2013
hull
That bottom one looks great, I love the look of the sheath. Are they for a bulk order?

mikey.elefant

Forager
Dec 1, 2010
israel
Seems from the pics that the tip is rounded on the big batch of knives. Maybe some info on those ? Steel type etc ? Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

KELindblad

Settler
Jul 20, 2009
Sweden
knives.dreamlandproject.se
Seems from the pics that the tip is rounded on the big batch of knives. Maybe some info on those ? Steel type etc ? Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Well, as mentioned before it was a commission for a restaurant in Sweden. I designed the blades after the customers requests, they was supposed to look similiar to ancient meat knives used in scandinavia. The steel is 2mm AEB-L stainless steel, 60HRC and the wood is ordinary masur birch extreme quality and treated in linseed oil.
I did them in a period of 3 month, and that time also included waiting time for both steel from Finland and the masurbirch from another supplyer and off course the heat treatment that was made by a professional company. So actual working time was much smaller.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Stunning work as usual; always a pleasure to see your stuff......................................atb mac

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE