Some of my bushcrafty creations

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corin

Dec 21, 2011
Picton NSW Australia
Haha yes Graybear I succumbed at last... Its a busy forum over here eh, nothing like back home!

@Whittler Kev, Thanks mate

@SeaGypsy Here are some more

P7021791.jpg

P7021792.jpg

P7021800.jpg

P7021798-1.jpg

P7021801.jpg

stekker

Forager
Aug 21, 2009
holland
Welcome to this forum Corin.
Nice work, i like your bone- carving.
I've visited the australian bushcraft forum, are you also member of this forum too?

Gr. Theo.

brancho

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
@Alf Hi Mate, good to see you on here! I have been flat out running knife making classes this year just gone. Something like 15 knives have been made in my shed this year, but only the one from me. I am set to change that between Christmas and new year, as I have a bunch of commissions I am months late in completing.

Did you ever get to make your own blades? That was the direction you were heading last time we spoke if I remember correctly.

Corin
I did as a matter of fact I posted them on HERE and on BB I need to update the threads actually

Corin

Dec 21, 2011
Picton NSW Australia
Welcome to this forum Corin.
Nice work, i like your bone- carving.
I've visited the australian bushcraft forum, are you also member of this forum too?

Gr. Theo.

I love carving bone, but have not done any bone carving for over 10 years (other than in knives) I have lots of pictures of my work in that regard. and yes I am a member at BushcraftOZ being the local bushcraft forum for me.

Corin
I did as a matter of fact I posted them on HERE and on BB I need to update the threads actually

Great work mate! laminated!!! cool! looking forward to seeing stage two. Handles!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE