Some notes on trousers from Fjallraven

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SNMarkman

Feb 15, 2016
United States
I bet FR don't make trousers for the "oversized" gent though.
I'm 6'8", medium build with a 38" inside leg and a 42" waist.
Any recommendations greatly appreciated. I'm fed up of trawling the internet and evilbay trying to find long enough trousers. I just seem to find lots of trousers with a "long" size of 33" inside leg.....now if I were looking for breeches....

Strech3144: I recently bought two pair of the Barent's Pro Trousers which come in the raw length (technically hemmed, but REALLY long). I'm 6'2" and typically wear a 34 inseam. I had to hem them a little bit more than 4" to get them where I wanted them, which, if my math serves me correctly, would make the 'raw' inseam a 38"! I think they would be great for someone of your stature.

I wear a 32" waist, and the 50 EU fit me perfectly. I do feel like they sit a little high on my waist to properly fit, but they fit like a dream.

I'm not sure if they're still making the Barent's Pro, but I found them on Moosejaw.com for nearly 40% off the Fjallraven price.

-Shawn

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE