Some new stuff in Clas Ohlson

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

georann

Feb 13, 2010
Warwickshire
www.slice-of-fire.co.uk
Just a heads up with some new stuff I recently found in clas ohlson I apologise if this is old news.

Firstly, on top of the red handled mora "viking belt knife", they now stock a branded mora clipper by the name of "mora cocraft knife) and a whole range of mora carving knives and the mora craftline knives.

Secondly I just saw this on their website
http://www.clasohlson.co.uk/Product/Product.aspx?id=154930668
Its a hanging fire, which could be used as its intended or modified as a pot/dutch oven hanger, or I even visioned it as some sort of hanging wok type arrangement.

ATB
Dan

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
I was in Clas Ohlson in Manchester last weekend and on spending more than £30 the assistant offered me a £5 intro discount in exchange for my email address.So if you are planning some purchases make them all together and get the discount.
Cheers , Simon

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
You could make a thumping great balti in that hanging fire :) I don't need one but they have taken me fancy so I'll pick one up tomorrow and take some pics.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE