Some like it HOT!!!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Emdiesse

Settler
Jan 9, 2005
Surrey, UK
I saw it mentioned!!!
Who dares burns!!!

Good stuff
Except for when taken in large quantities.

I was round my mates house and we were all larking about and i had a table spoon of this stuff.
Apparently i took it quite well...... at first.

I'm very suprised i didnt have fireaha :roll:

You only live once, may as well try these things! :D

By the way
who dares burns can be bought here
I've never purchased off of there so i don't know what the companies like.

Jan 15, 2005
wantage
At last, my favorite subject. This is where you get the Who Dares Burns, and also the rest of range:

http://www.hot-headz.com/
They used to do a really good habanero mayonaise...

Little story though - my mate fell asleep at a party after drinking way to much. We covered his lips with who dares burns and left him to it. He woke up and licked his lips and nearly passed out from the shock. He said it was worse than the pain you get breaking your arm. He got the shakes and all sorts....

ronsos

Forager
Dec 10, 2004
:yikes: I bought a bottle of this last year and forgot about it for months.It came to pass ,that I added some to a left over curry to take to work.'Best be cautious' I thought 'a teaspoon or two shall suffice'.As I sat down on my break to eat it,the director of my organisatation,decided to interface with the underlings for some condecension practice and sat next to me accompanied by sundry lickspittles.You probably know the usuall management innanities-how long have you worked here,do you like it etc.I took my first (and only) mouthfull,then stood up screaming a fine range of obscenities, spat a mouthfull of satans liquid fire all all over the table , and ran to the bogs.Career seems to have stalled a bit......

Pict

Settler
Jan 2, 2005
Central Brazil
clearblogs.com
I make a fantastic concoction with "pimenta malagueta", about the size of firecrackers and extra virgin olive oil. Let them soak a few hundred of them in the oil for a few months and use only the oil. About eight drops heats up a plate of beans and the smell is mouth watering. Smoke pork ribs and black beans with my pepper oil... Mac

Great Pebble

Settler
Jan 10, 2004
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Being a confirmed chilli head I have, on occasion gotten chilli bits, chilli seeds and chilli juice in places where I shouldn't. Including but not limited to eyes and nether regions. Yes it hurts, yes it burns but it's...sort of acceptable and reminds you to be careful.

Last Thursday night I was making a chilli chicken concoction when I nicked my finger while chopping. No big shakes although it bled quite a bit.

Anyway, all was fine till I started chopping the chillis, not even mad chillis, just your run of the mill supermarket things. Some of the juices got into the cut...
It doesn't burn, it just hurts, hurts very badly..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE