some knives and leather work from

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
hi all hope you are all ok
first up is a ne frame lock i have made full titanium custom pivot and clip d2 steelIMG_0916 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
with my ptergio thats has some series use the last 6 monthsIMG_0603 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

next up is my bushcraft beltIMG_0457 by lucky_lee, on IMG_0458 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
then i was asked to make a journalIMG_0639 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
then i made one of my outdoorsman wallets with integrated strop, that i reinforced to keep the strop firmIMG_0647 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
was then asked to make a monster sheath with some toolingIMG_0430 by lucky_lee, on IMG_0420 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
one of my tooled oak leaf belts for one of our membersIMG_0418 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
and then a couple of my field and forest knives, have many more of these to make and will update you as i go IMG_0783 by lucky_lee, on IMG_0772 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
hope you enjoyed looking
take care
lee.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Fantastic as always mate! The oak belt is absolutely brilliant I love it! :)
The outdoorsman wallet is bloody great too! :)

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
wow, wasn't aware of your work, looking at your website right now :)
Been on here a long time bud, just don't get the time to come on some much any more mate love this place always have always will. This place helped me get where I'm at today and for tony and Mary I'm always eternally great full fur that

vizsla

Native
Jun 6, 2010
Derbyshire
Cracking bud, loving that last knife, didn't realise you were doing such a range of knives mate, il have to have a nosy on your website

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Im dissapointed. I was hoping you had diabolical customers.

Not some wuss who discriminates against folk with horns.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE