some help on a Swanndri Ranger!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Edd-UK

Feb 9, 2005
Wirral, uk
hi im thinking about gettin a Swanndri Ranger shirt but im a little confused with the sizes. im about a 42 inch / 108 cm chest so how much bigger do i need? the sizes on almost every website show diffrent sizes eg woodlore = m/46 inch where as Bearclaw bushcraft is m/39.9 inches.

any help would be v greatfull.
Thanks
Edd

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
I got mine from woodlore and they were very helpful. If you ask them then they will advise.
In the end I got two, one to wear as a shirt and another a size up to wear over a thicker layer.
Ask them and if its not right you have redress and need to change it.

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
Edd

I'm 40 inch chest and I have a M ranger. 46inch is no way a medium IMO. Mine was a bit baggy when I got it but they shrink with washing so a bit bigger is good, again imo.

Edd-UK

Feb 9, 2005
Wirral, uk
well the question then is do i risk the medium or go for the large which acording to other sites shud be my size :?: thanks for your help guys
Edd

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Edd-UK said:
do you think the sizes on woodlore are correct??
thanks edd
My experience is that the woodlore people give you the exact chest sizes, but that a little extra to feel the shirt loose is worth it and as tenbears says there may also be a little shrinkage after the first wash.

Paganwolf

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
im 43in chest and all mine are large, medium will be tight under the arms,was for me..hope that helps.be very care full "IF" :lol: you wash it though,just rince in cold water with a little wool detergant then rince out fully...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE