Swanndri Ranger Shirt XL

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Coldfeet

Life Member
Mar 20, 2013
Yorkshire
Hi, I bought this shirt but it doesn't fit right for me, so no need to hold on to it.
It is a Swanndri Ranger shirt in an attractive plaid/check pattern. It is virtually new (I have only tried it on once), but doesn't come with any tags. I would say this would fit a 46/48" chest

I only want to get back what I paid for it, so £65 posted to mainland UK.
Pics:

Any questions, please let me know!

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I stand aside for Chis, it's all yours mate.

I'd still be interested in the price difference between mainland Uk and NI though.

None according to the Royal mail price finder page page

For the UK you get this drop down info...

Use this option to deliver your items anywhere in the UK, including the Highlands and Islands, Scilly Isles, and the Isle of Man. Use the Overseas option for the Channel Islands.

Last time I checked NI was within the UK

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I stand aside for Chis, it's all yours mate.

I'd still be interested in the price difference between mainland Uk and NI though.

Cheers cuz , hit me up wi yer PayPal an I'll git-r-dun .
Skol

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Thanks for trying to ease my disappointment, but you've just called me chubby instead :D

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2

Lmao a shovel an spade are two different breeds as you know.
I consider you as a bigger frame. Than me.....not to mention your a fair bit taller than me .....so tha can now pick between lurch or tubbs. 😉😁

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE