So now I will start a new thread.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

realearner

Forager
Sep 26, 2011
kent
I will get the ball rolling, I am looking to do more courses. The first ones I would like is wild food, and I think Carol runs these at the centre.:eek:
Also I would be happy a bit later in the year to help out at any events if I have time so just let me know if that is ok.:D

Mafro

Settler
Jan 20, 2010
Kent
www.selfemadeknives.co.uk
Course dates for the new year will be release soon, and we are deep in the middle of organising the annual May bank holiday weekend event.

Look forward to seeing you at some more of the courses :)

Bardster

Native
Apr 28, 2005
Staplehurst, Kent
Indeed, as Mafro says as soon as the winter issue is pblished, the new dates will be up on the website.

I know we have a couple of leather courses, as well as our usual spring foraging. There will also be a shrimping day too :D as well as Mayday right in the middle of it all. Gonna be a busy spring.

realearner

Forager
Sep 26, 2011
kent
Look forward to the courses. And with luck will be at the may day event work and other commitments allowing, well work and SWMBO :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE