So how was your day?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

resnikov

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Well I had a lovely time watching my eldest daughter sing in the christingle service and then after that went to a Carol service in the local park. All very festive and enjoyable which makes up for the boiler breaking down on Saturday evening so no hot water or heat at the moment, family car has a 4 inch crack in the windscreen and the other car the starter motor has gone, not bad for one days bad luck.

JohnC

Jun 28, 2005
Edinburgh
Back to work this morning, took my eldest son up to the orthodontist, then on the way back stopped in a charity shop and got a Kleen Kanteen stainless steel flask for 50p...

DaveWL

Forager
Mar 13, 2011
Cheshire, UK
Left my leather satchel on the train this morning - manic phone around of lost property offices will ensue.

Luckily nothing essential or personally identifiable in it - so not going to have to phone around cancelling cards, passports etc etc etc.

Focus on the positive :)

TallMikeM

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 30, 2005
Hatherleigh, Devon
well, we couldn't get all the supplies we wanted for the upcoming festivities on the 21st, so hopefully they'll put off the armegeddon for a few days till we can get to a big supermarket, so that was a downer.
But then we went for a short stroll along the beach and watched the breakers crashing in, so that picked me up again.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Not bad... spent most of the morning making a box for a present only to find it was too small for the said present so had to start over again :censored: Took best part of 2 hours sorting that as well as wrapping and getting it ready for the post office :rolleyes:

This afternoon I made my first ever batch of marmalade which seems to have turned out ok :) I'll know for sure when it cools down and I can do a proper taste test :cool:

Now I'm just about to go walk the dogs before I get the leg of lamb on the go for dinner :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE