So here's me

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lonesome Luke

Oct 12, 2017
Behind the dykes
In his sixties, desktopcrafter from Elsewhere with endless ambition to craft in the woods, meanwhile drooling around bushcrafty websites.
That's the short version.

Years ago I enlisted and paid for a bushcraft week, but couldn't go eventually because of health issues. (No dramas, just multiple smaller things that prevent me from 'expressing' myself enough physically.)
Now years later, the bushcraft itch came up harder than it has been doing for a while. I don't know what I'm still capable of, so going to slowly build up a light pack to roam the beauty of nature for an extended weekend or so.
The first hurdle is taken, or rather: was thrown into my lap. I was showing a friend :beerchug: a very nice puukko I had seen on a Finnish website, and he immediately ordered and paid it for me right there and then! Looka here!
Zebrapuukko+-+23Z-449.jpg

High carbon scandi 7.7cm/3" blade (with a micro bevel) with a brass, laminated wood, bone and antler handle. Isn't she a beauty? Perfect for woodcrafting, don't you think? Man, am I anticipating its arrival...

I have tons of youtube/forum knowledge :eek:, so theoretically I can make a fire, even a shelter, skin a deer or make a try out stick. The aim is to put some of these things to practice in the near future. Meanwhile I will be sniffing for even more knowledge around here, and hope to be able to contribute sometimes.

Lonesome Luke

Oct 12, 2017
Behind the dykes
:D
There was this guy who supposed to have said "I have a dream...". Was that you?

@All the people who already welcomed me: maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I don't see my thanks to you that I posted before... :confused:
So thanks again!

Last edited:

richy3333

Jan 23, 2017
Far north Scoootland
Hello and welcome. The forums crammed with great information. There’s possibly a meet up near(ish) to your location if you want to meet up like minded people.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Lonesome Luke, you would like to meet up with like minded members, a geographical location would help with a possible offer.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE