Snugpak Stamina Rucksack

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

beachlover

Full Member
Aug 28, 2004
2,321
181
Isle of Wight
Bought from here as a stopgap whilst waiting from something else to arrive in stock and true to form by the time it arrived, the pack I was after is back in stock. This hasn't even left the house and is in excellent, pretty much like new condition.

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142081&highlight=stamina

http://www.britishblades.com/forums...tamina-rucksack-picks-added&highlight=snugpak

I've pinched the photos from the original sales thread as nothing has changed since it arrived.





It comes with two rain covers, one in CB the other DPM

Excellent, medium sized and tough rucksack. that actually carries well with a hip belt that works to nicely transfer the load and usefully sized side and lid pockets.

These are about £70 new and I paid £40, so I'm asking for £35 PayPalled and posted RM Signed For to your door. NOW SOLD

Ta for looking. :)
 
Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE