Snugpack Response Pack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Just to gauge interest in a group buy of Snugpack Response Packs. Currently have no idea of what price we can get these for if sufficient numbers are interested , so fo the moment will just have to wing-it.

So anyone want one/two??

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I did have a word with PolMill to see if they would entertain a GroupBuy which they declined to entertain.

As we ( collective 'we' ) is it worth having a word direct with Snugpack to see if we could put a bulk order in for bits and pieces?? After all the amount of Cocoon Units thay was commissioned must have some gravitas??

Just an idea , anyone gotta contact name and number at Snugpack???

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
I did have a word with PolMill to see if they would entertain a GroupBuy which they declined to entertain.

As we ( collective 'we' ) is it worth having a word direct with Snugpack to see if we could put a bulk order in for bits and pieces?? After all the amount of Cocoon Units thay was commissioned must have some gravitas??

Just an idea , anyone gotta contact name and number at Snugpack???

One of Cubs Dads' works for Snugpack in sales - a high flyer I believe. I'll have a word if I see him tonight before I start Scouts....

Simon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE