snugpac/west-winds

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
a little over a week ago i ordered a ventile windshirt from west-winds (now owned by snugpac) i was told that there was a 4 week wait for delivery as they had to manufacture the shirt. a few days ago i phoned up to ask what the chances were of getting it earlier as i'm going to the loch achray meet.
they said they'd see what they could do.
i got a call today from snugpac to say that the shirt had been dispatched by parcelforce. i 'll get it monday/tuesday.
fantastic.
very impressed with the customer service.

snugpac/west-winds, :You_Rock_

davef

Forager
Mar 6, 2006
North Lancashire
Snugpak are really good for things like that. My wife has one of their Sasquatch padded jackets, they made it with specially short sleeves, and turned it round in a day!

Toots

Aug 22, 2005
Sutton in Craven, North Yorkshire
I recently ordered a wind shirt from them as well. Was told it would be about three weeks. Reckon I'll give them a call on monday and check on progress! Was't aware they had a shop there though. I called in to try a few jackets on in their office!

jamesdevine

Settler
Dec 22, 2003
Skerries, Co. Dublin
I have one of their Antartic Smocks and I love it. I find it is a little bit heavey when it's really warm but during the colder months it's spot on. I have had my on one of there Sleeka jackets now from sometime I think it will be something for the autumn.

James

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
shirt turned up today. :D
fantastic. gave it a good look over and it seems to be well made with no faults, so a big thumbs up for snugpak. looking forward to trying it out at the weekend.

D

Deleted 70

Allways nice to here the good comments about Snugpak ^^ its probbly me that will speak to you if its about ventile too. lucky you :)

Stewart
Snugpak

Edit: Should of said that the shop is open to the public, however its only seconds that are sold.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE