SNOWSLED Ventile OD Smock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
SNOWSLED clothing should need no introduction. The clothing side of the company has now shut down...for good :(.

For sale - an OD ventile smock. Nice weight ventile. Five pockets - four external and one zipped map pocket. All Velcro closure - Velcro in good condition. Zipped front with Velcro stormflap - zip in excellent working order. Leather edged wrists to reduce wear (as a lot of Snowsled stuff is). Wired hood.

This is not new. The ventile is slightly faded with use but still good condition.

One issue - two points of damage to the bottom hem. They look like small tears when the jacket has snagged. Photo shows the details. Someone handy at darning or with a tiny patch of ventile could fix this in a jiffy. Please don't buy if you are not happy with this ;)

Sizing - I am 5'7", 39/40 chest. It is size medium and fits me perfectly. It comes down to mid-thigh level. I can fit a thin fleece underneath no problem.

A good solid jacket/smock with much life still left in it. I'm just not using it enough.

£70 (incl. paypal fees and delivery to a UK address).

Thanks for looking

K :cool:

Polite request - I have described this jacket honestly and openly and will answer any questions related to sales. Based on recent experience...this is a sales thread. Please refrain from the urge to pass personal opinion. Thanks.

Last edited:

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
I might have another chaps...doing a big clear out at the weekend. It is a large I think, Westwinds. Won't be as cheap as this one I'm afraid...but I have to find the darn thing first:confused:...it's in the loft somewhere.

K

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE