Snowdonia two day wild camp invite

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hertsboy

Forager
May 16, 2009
Watford, Hertfordshire
Anyone interested in a two day trip walking and wild camping in the quieter parts of Snowdonia?

Meet Wednesday night (late) or early Thursday morning, return Friday night or Saturday morning. Actual dates open to"negotiation".

I've been there quite a few times now - would appreciate some company for a change! My aim is to do this once a month March to October until I know the whole of Snowdonia well.

Im travelling from North London and happy to give a lift (share petrol cost)

ocean1975

Jan 10, 2009
rochester, kent
Hi hertsboy,
i'm off to snowdon on the 20th can't wait never been there before.How long dose it take you to get there by car as i am picking a mate up from north london?

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
I was planning on doing the same, but I'm on nights this coming week and planning for the following week (9th to 15th April). I wouldn't mind some company/someone to share travel costs. If you are free that week give me a PM.

Colin

hertsboy

Forager
May 16, 2009
Watford, Hertfordshire
Hi hertsboy,
i'm off to snowdon on the 20th can't wait never been there before.How long dose it take you to get there by car as i am picking a mate up from north london?

Make it the following week and you guys can come with me - it will be well worth it to have someone who knows their way around as a guide - unless of course you are intending visiting the hotspots, in which case, just follow the crowd.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE