Snow or Hail yet?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Sep 27, 2007
essex
We had a heck of downpour yesterday, with thunder a gales, but it only lasted for a few minutes. But, today its quite sunny but a tad cold. What’s it like in other areas?

I always seem to be asking about the weather lol.

Have a very Happy Easter all.

Kris

Grumpy Monkey

Mar 15, 2008
Buckinghamshire
Heavy showers yesterday, around 18:00hrs, clearing to sporadic showers over night.

Today: Bitterly cold wind (so glad I bought an RCMP fur hat!) with a 10 flake snow flurry!!!
Getting colder as the day goes on.

Hoping for snow tomorrow so I can get out with the camera and have something new to shoot.

Sep 27, 2007
essex
Hoping for snow tomorrow so I can get out with the camera and have something new to shoot.

Yeah, that would be good. Rarely get any snow shots unless im far North. Did get this one the other day though, kind of snow related, well.... not really but you know what I mean.

Ruby.jpg

Kris

andy_e

Native
Aug 22, 2007
Scotland
Nice pic Greenman, I love those little guys. The spot I sometimes go for overnighters has a large resident population that wake me up every morning squabling in the branches :D

Someone at work said we were due snow up here, but there's no sign of it - cold with patchy sunshine.

Sep 27, 2007
essex
Hi Pete,

It never seems to settle anymore. I know its a pain if driving, but I would love to see some heavy snow again. I think 92 was our last good fall?

I always remember the icicles when I was a kid, some of them as big a baseball bats hanging from the houses. It only happened a couple of times though. This would have been about 1986 ish. I still have a picture of those icicles somewhere.

Kris

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE