smoker?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
golden virginia normaly, we go over to belgium every three months and buy it there for £2.80 a packet rather than the british £16 for 50 grams. any way off the rollies now for a while any way, i do love and proberly will go for a pipe soon though
as for food any thing will do, i am in the process of trying to build a small set up at home , rather than a 50 gallon barrel

rollies its old holborn, used to be gauloise but decided it was too strong for regular smoking
tailor mades its lucky strike or marlboro (a rarity nowadays they taste too chemically for me)
pipes my true love is either sweet killarny by petersons or petersons holiday season only comes out at christmas time and i buy a good few tins to keep m going over the year.
cigars i'll msoke most apart from hamlet and cafe creme

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
Ah, my favourite type of bushcraft! Prefer the imported stuff, but homegrown will suffice

Need to make myself a meat smoker - the dehydrator can't cope with my jerky addiction

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE