Small forest axe

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Trackerman

Forager
Apr 3, 2008
Sweden
I got my a new Gränsfors small forest axe. This is the second axe from Gränsfors, I ve have the wildlife hatchet also. I also got the Wenger NewRanger 55 folding knife.
grnsforsyxa.jpg

Great tools! Razor sharp. Me getting some wood for the fire (in an unsafe way)
meusing.jpg

And then some fire, my oldest son and his cousin is watching.
firef.jpg

Trackerman

Forager
Apr 3, 2008
Sweden
Now I´m back. We are visting relatives in Borås and we have just eaten a great dinner including beer and wine;-)
Here´s great forest around the city we are visiting, perfect for bushcrafting. And picked up the SFA and the Wenger here (Borås). I don´t think I could get ém cheaper. As mentioned, the SFA are razor sharp, meaning slicing paper. I tryed several of those axe techniques that Ray Mears shows in some tv shows. And it´s performs really well. I used to be a big-knife-guy but not anymore. Yes I´m converted :)
As often I get a chance I will take the kids out to nature and I light a fire asap. And they love it. Thanks for your kind replies

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE