Small Axe Loop and Mask (for Husqvarna Hatchet - Old Style) made by LuckyLee....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 30, 2012
Eseex
Folks

I have for the sale the following items, both beautifully crafted by LuckyLee of this parish....

I originally ordered the loop for my husky hatchet, I only used it on one overnighter. I asked Lee to make me a matching mask, there was some confusion over this as he has the older smaller hatchet and I have the new one, sadly this is too small for my hatchet but Lee assures me it fits the older style husky hatchet.

I find i am using my Condor HD Kukri more and more so thought i would sell these at the same time.....the mask has never been used and the loop like new

Loop - £15
Mask - £20

Payment by PP or BT, prices inc P & P

I'll do a 10% discount off the total if someone wants both.

Attachments

• IMG_1809.jpg
    IMG_1809.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1810.jpg
    IMG_1810.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Oct 30, 2012
Eseex
Loop - pushed flat the axe holder is 7cm across. The belt loop part is just over 6cm

Mask - the blade edge is 7cm on the straight bit, the small diagonal section at the bottom is 2cm. The top of the mask is 7.5cm

Hope this helps....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE