Slotted Buttons

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
S

Siecroz

Failing that I know that Webtex Sewing kits have them in too.. might be a bit cheaper than buying smocks and gashing the buttons from them. How many are you looking for or is it just a supply & demand question?

Jan 15, 2005
wantage
Trouble with sewing kits, is that they usually have a couple of each size button - at the cost of a sewing kit, I'm pretty sure that if you cant get the buttons individually, a 2nds grade smock is the ideal way to go...

Robbo

Nomad
Aug 22, 2005
Darkest Scotland,
Thanks for the replies guys, Ive had a look artound and it may come to buying some grade 2 S95 jackets. think I'll call/email point north first though.

On the other hand I had this bizarre idea about making my own from some 2mm thick black plastic I have lying around, though getting them all the same size would be the biggest challenge.

I'd need around 12 -14 buttons, I planning a ventile Smock based on a modified Falklands cold weather parka, similar to the sas windproof smock.

Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE