Sleeping bags

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

harlequin

Aug 8, 2004
UK
Yes, It's probably been done to death but a search on the forum brings up sporadic results (any post mentioning sleeping or bag!). So for a temperate (read - moist) climate, what is the sleeping bag I'd use the most.

Dingo

Nomad
Jan 7, 2005
leicestershire
hi mate

check out the Nanok range, its the one most talked about on this forum, good bags and reasonably priced for the quality.

give Andrew at outdoorcode a call or check out the website, i think its

www.outdoorcode.co.uk

no involvement with them, just had a positive experience!

go for the -10 as you can always take a layer off, and if you are a hammock person somtimes they can be a little chilly!

Dingo.

Bushcraft4life

Settler
Dec 31, 2006
London
Nanoks are very good for the price (the -10 used to be over a £100). But since Nanok are shutting their doors on the UK (or something like that) they have gone down to a ridiculous price. I would say get one while you can, the Nanok 0 has already gone from virtually all places on the net.

Jamie

May 14, 2006
Consett County Durham
These polar/-15/supacool goretex ultrabags are ok for you lot but does anyone know of a good 3/4 season bag for us normal (over6 foot 6 ers) as most "normal" bags fit us like socks IE barely get em over my feet! :(

Kev

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE