Skye

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

EdS

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I've be talked into doing the Cullin ridge over May bank holiday, however:

a) I really can not be bothered
b) it always rains when I go to Skye

So anyone suggest an alternative. What I'm looking for is an interesting walk (long or short) where I can wild camp by the sea and do a bit of fishing for tea (in theory anyway).

locum76

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
i recommend Tyningham beach near Edinburgh.

There's a bit of forest, some pretty islands, lots of wildlife and the weather is supposed to be great over the weekend. It might be difficult to find a quiet place to camp though. it can get busy during the hols.

Angus Og

Nov 6, 2004
Glasgow
EdS said:
I've be talked into doing the Cullin ridge over May bank holiday, however:

a) I really can not be bothered
b) it always rains when I go to Skye

So anyone suggest an alternative. What I'm looking for is an interesting walk (long or short) where I can wild camp by the sea and do a bit of fishing for tea (in theory anyway).

Where on Skye or Scotland.

Apr 2, 2007
Argyll Scotland
I recommend the Cowal Way. Why? Because I havent done it yet and it's outside my door. It looks great on the O.S. map. It looks even better when just driving around the peninsula and I've already reruited it from the comfort of any vehicle I happen to be driving at the time. (I'm such a lazy git). Not only that, but the weather is fabulas this weekend. I'm off work till Tuesday so I can do a bit of it with you.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE