Skogkniv patch- where's yours?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
here was A group buy on this forum a while back, so I suppose now you'd have to join Bushcraft USA to buy them straight from Skogkniv, hope this helps :).

Here's a little update of mine with a few bits collected on walks and camps.

90972c85357fc6a562b766139165f0cd.jpg

4freek

Jul 15, 2015
Canada
Was looking to purchase a couple of the Wander patch's, but I think Leif said he was sold out.

If there are any more kicking around, I'd love to have a couple

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Where may I purchase one or more of these fine badges please??

Oh, and would the OP please, please replace that awful black boot lace-like neck closing chord on the otherwise superb Bison Bushcraft tweed hoodie with one made of leather.

You know it makes sense!

K

Dark Horse Dave

Apr 5, 2007
Surrey / South West London
The only place I know of where you might have a chance of getting hold of one or more is through that Facebook buy I mentioned. That would obviously involve you signing up to Facebook if you're not already on there, then searching for the group called Bushcraft Tradepost UK, then searching for the group buy in question (search terms 'spoke to leif').

I realise that sounds bloomin' awkward, and it would certainly put me off! Depends how much people want one I guess!

Last edited:

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Being on a forum is more than enough engagement with the Internet so signing up to the mad, mad world that is Facebook won't be happening.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE