Skogkniv patch- where's yours?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Well I thought I'd start a thread wanting to see where people have sewn there patches from the recent group buy. Thanks a lot to TeeDee for running it and kudos to skog for making some brilliant leatherwork!

Anyway here's mine, only arrived today and it's been sewn on my Bison Bushcraft Shirt with artificial sinew, and the holes made with an awl:

imagejpg1_zpsba168b0f.jpg

imagejpg2_zps39fbffee.jpg

imagejpg1_zps83655722.jpg

imagejpg2_zpscf5afda6.jpg

Where's yours?

:)

Last edited:

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Which one?
I was bad and got two.

One is going on sleeve of snow smock which is an ongoing pimping project the other sleeve will have one the leather bcuk patches on it.

other one I'm undecided.
I have two rugged river packs but they have enough patches on.
maybe yugo pack?
dunno

I bet it was worth grabbing two mind They're lovely, I do like them on a pack, but I admit I was too scared to try it on the frost river, though I'd butcher it, but It's always tempting! :)

Everyone else, where are yours?, it'd be great to see them! :)

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Ordered a German mountain pack for mine, looks nice on the Bison though :).

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
I want to stick mine on a few different bags, but Velcro seems a shame so might have to just chose one. Either that or on my badge blanket

It's a hard choice instance it, I decided to do it on wool things because I've played with taking patches on and off wool before and with a bit of water the holes close up and you can't see them. Would be great to see it on when you decide! :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE