Skittles.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Smith28

Nomad
Nov 26, 2010
South East
Just wanted to post my experience with the guys and gals at Backpackinglight. Bad retailers get the spotlight all the time, but it's less often that the goodens get any.

I ordered a Pocket Stove and trivet (all British made) from them recently and it was sent to me quicker than a doped athlete. I opened the well packaged parcel, to find a free bag of skittles.. need I say more. I then also a couple days later had a nice message on my home phone of someone from bpl just checking that my package has arrived safely..

Stop being so nice to me, my cynicism cannot take much more of it!

Talk about great british customer service, would highly recommend. Thank you, peeps at BPL!

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
Theyve always been great to me too. Its all about customer service, hand written notes from Rose on the returns form, bag of sweets (always been jelly tots for me) and the courtesy phone call. Always makes me feel a valued customer and makes me wish all companies could care about the customers.

The podcast is good listening too. :)

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Same here, ordered some stuff from them a couple of weeks back, got the order next day i think and a bag of Rowntrees Fruit Bottles, then last week the phone call from Rose asking if everything was ok - superb service all round and something that some other retailers could learn a lot from, BPL have taken customer service to a new level and importantly have maintained that standard.

Smith28

Nomad
Nov 26, 2010
South East
Ahh yes, I forgot the nice hand written note. Little touches like that that make me think there's actually a human being in the process somewhere.

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
Ahh yes, I forgot the nice hand written note. Little touches like that that make me think there's actually a human being in the process somewhere.

I've never received customer service like that from anywhere else. Bob and Rose do a fantastic job and really care about their customers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE