Skill share/meetup, Wooplaw woods, Scottish Borders, Fri.23rd-Sun.25th Oct.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
In some ways not a lot has changed in the last couple of thousand years, except the beards are maybe kept a bit neater. :rolleyes:

I know. You never see mesolithic man portrayed as a fella, with such a long moustache it covers both his lips.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
would any of the NorthMen do me a turn ....and fetch me some Chaga supplies please. cheers

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Sounds like an interesting weekend, think I need to come to this, been way too long since I've been out properly!

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

Hi mrmike, would be good if you can join us, its all good fun.

would any of the NorthMen do me a turn ....and fetch me some Chaga supplies please. cheers

Hi Chiseller, i am sure one of the boys may can help you out mate.

Cheers Stuart.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Gonna see if me and my brother can get to this one, we kinda have rough plans to head on up to the north west coast around this time but maybe a closer to home outing will be just as rewarding especially getting to meet folks from the site

rorymax

Settler
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Two of us plan to go, the other 2 had already pre-booked for another outing.

Hope the weather is dry :rolleyes:. Cold, I could not care less :).

beezer

Forager
Oct 13, 2014
lockerbie
im hoping to get there around lunch time on the friday. i will have to leave on saturday tho for my lil girls birthday party. im looking forward to meeting you all.

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
just confirmed with my brother we are definitely coming up if you will have us ;)

Dreadhead

I was really determined to make this one and meet all you fine fellows. Sadly, I'm recovering from stomach surgery and it's hit me harder than expected. Theres just no way of my physically being able to do this, well and truly gutted!

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Well matey plenty of rest and i know i speak for more than myself to say it would be good to meet you

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
heres another hoping time will favour your recovery. (for more reasons than one ;) )...glad its not this weekend....ive come down with the worst cold ive had in years. already lost two days of work ...hoping tomorrow brings new strength to us all.

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Hi folks, just a wee reminder, well what with the meet looming upon us, i decided to head up to Wooplaw for an overnighter, whilst there i changed the chute location from the usual wet soggy area, to a new dry one, its only about 15 feet from the old site, so hopefully there will be no sinking into mud. Also i felt it was time for an upgrade, so with that in mind i have installed sofas, Mother nature stylie, so for you entertainment and viewing pleasure, it leaves me with nothing to do, but introduce our new seating arrangements!!! Ps see pics LOL.
See you all at the weekend.
Cheers Stuart.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• the one.jpg
    the one.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 89
  • the second.jpg
    the second.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 89

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
grand work Stuart....no need for chairs this time and having folk with there backs turned. thought it would sleep more than 5 though lol...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE