Ski lessons close to home

SGL70

Dec 1, 2014
Luleå, Sweden
We have gotten the kids their first skis. So its time to practice. There is no time like the present, so even if a bit chilly (-13C) we had this:
IMG_20150125_140729_zpsuvrk090c.jpg

I failed to get both kids interested (need to work on my pitch), me and my girl took off on the traks of snow mobiles...
DSC_0348_zpsbl9nkqsz.jpg

After fighting gravity and uneven surfaces for 200 m, we took a break to fix some hot chocolate, marshmallows and sandwiches. Some digging was required, but soon enough I had My Precious going
DSC_0355_zps102qhupm.jpg

DSC_0353_zpsnzlrxjui.jpg

DSC_0358_zpslog30ipc.jpg
DSC_0360_zpswzu7yqnq.jpg

Nice short trip. But I will stay away from the marshmallow/chocolate combo as I had no love for that snot like sensation...

Cheers

Greger

The Cumbrian

Nov 10, 2007
The Rainy Side of the Lakes.
Nice one. I loved my ski trip in Sweden, even though I hadn't skied for the previous 15 years and ended up with every muscle in my body screaming at me after 3 days of it. I'm currently taking alpine skiing lessons (indoors), here in the UK, hoping to move on to telemark as I improve.

Cheers, Michael.

SGL70

Dec 1, 2014
Luleå, Sweden
Up here we do get beatutiful days, but during winter you really need to pay attention or you'll miss it....the days are rather short. Sometimes it is like working in a mine...

I am part of a very small minority that dont do alpine skiing. Telemark looks lika a fracture in the making....seriously though...it looks fun. Might pick it up when the kids want to try.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE