Skaukrafts picture thread.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Skaukraft

Settler
Apr 8, 2012
Norway
Thanks Scott.
Classic cars is one of my weaknesses, and I love the sound and the feeling I get driving it. It is genuine, demanding, giving and eases my mind. It is kind of the car worlds answer to bushcraft.
Hope I'll have her back on the road again soon.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Thanks Scott.
Classic cars is one of my weaknesses, and I love the sound and the feeling I get driving it. It is genuine, demanding, giving and eases my mind....Hope I'll have her back on the road again soon.
I have a 1962 Series 2 ex military landrover which is languishing in a barn at the moment... I miss double declutching so much I do it in our Discovery just to remind myself I'll have her back one day!

Skaukraft

Settler
Apr 8, 2012
Norway
Cool.
Unfortunately she (the car) has been a bit down on my list of priorities the last couple of years. A three yeat old girl and a old house that need a bit of attentieon take most of me an my wifes time, specially since we both got full time jobs.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
lovely set of photo's, thanks for sharing. that wooden chest is something special, do you know where the other 25 are?

we seem to be being bombarded with photo's of norway at the moment, i'm going to have to get over there soon and have a look to see what's it's like "in the flesh", surely it can't be as pretty as the photo's make out, or can it?

Skaukraft

Settler
Apr 8, 2012
Norway
Thanks shaggystu.
Some of the chests are in the family, but most of were sold to customers. The carving was part of his income, besides his small sawmill and carpenter shop.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE