BcUK Photograph of 2022 - August Heat

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Here you go folks, here's where you can post your entries for the August heat for the 2022 Photograph competition. :)

This months heat theme is

Mobile Phones – Hazel Tree. The picture must have been taken on a mobile phone, pictures taken on a dedicated camera are not allowed

For the competition rules and themes for the other months throughout the year please look here. As usual, if you're unsure if your picture doesn't meet the theme or competition rules drop me a PM for clarification.

Could I also please ask that you try to refrain from having discussions and posting additional pictures in this thread. I appreciate folks like to comment but when people respond by quoting previous posts complete with photos and expand on comments it can get quite messy and a tad difficult for me to sort everything out when I do the vote for the month thread.

Good luck to everyone who enters :)

Wander

Native
Jan 6, 2017
Here There & Everywhere
52285307068_09df0c1ef5_o.jpg

Reactions: crosslandkelly

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE