Silver Trader question

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Fao Tony or a Mod .....
I've just renewed and upgraded my membership to silver trader . I am wondering if as a trader , the message allowence is as high as a full member etc ?
Cheers

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
When i first got mine it was quite low, less than my old makers subscription..... but i asked admin and they bumped it up to 750 limit.

What you gonna be trading Chis?

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
When i first got mine it was quite low, less than my old makers subscription..... but i asked admin and they bumped it up to 750 limit.

Because I mainly use tapatalk I couldn't see ....I've looked using the phone browser an now I can see there's plenty of space :) cheers

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Good to see your still around. Not seen you here in a while.
I've been dropping in and out , and started posting again to help out where I can and still benifit from shared knowledge;)

Life has been a bit too relaxed since the move

All sorts of bushy/outdoor clothes, bags, boots n kit etc . I will now be buying it from work instead of just flogging personal stuff that I've hoarded lol.
I just thought paying the forum as a trader was the right thing to do as I've gained friendships and knowledge from here over the years.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1422993832124.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422993832124.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 23

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I've a hand fasting and a wedding to pay for this summer.....Just trying to turn a coin or two and help folk out wi some cheap kit 😉

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Nice one Chis. Thought you'd run off to squeal in the woods or summut.
Cheers Mike.
Lol, walked ....an still squealing
6833443de8a15c0c5a4de8a0d4fcb5f6.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE