Shropshire Outdoor Show

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Cobweb

Native
Aug 30, 2007
South Shropshire

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
The writing is hard to read, but that is such a lovely sounding event :)
It looks like they're really trying to make it work for everybody. More than fair traders prices, more than fair entrance fees, camping sounds good, with nice clear guidelines. Infrastructure like loos in place in good time, and water and food, etc., available too.
No hassle seems to be the entire ethos :)
It all sounds so very encouraging.

I wished I lived nearer, I love events like this. I hope it's a great success :)

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Just got back from this show - it's less than half an hour from me so I thought I should go.

It's a lovely setting in the castle grounds and I enjoyed walking around the stalls that were there. It was a bit quiet and there wasn't a lot to see; I would probably have been disappointed if I'd driven more than an hour to get there, but for a short trip it was worth it.

If you're new to the game there were a few Bushcraft School stalls, some demonstrations, a chance to canoe around the moat, and an archery range - as well as a few craft stalls such as pole lathe and basket weaving.

I hope this is a success and it grows in future years - as I said it's a fantastic setting for a small show.

Shropshire BC Show - 1.jpgShropshire BC Show - 2.jpgShropshire BC Show - 3.jpg

Reactions: CLEM

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE