Show your outfit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

oetzi

Settler
Apr 25, 2005
below Frankenstein castle
I was a bit sick of wearing expensive plastic to make reviews for the website and so I dug out my favourite, the dyed swedish army smock:
P1081607_cr.jpg

Polycotton trousers, Bergans gaiters (the Dermizax version, since the cotton ones were in the wash) and full leather boots. Of course the spanish wollen beret was on the head and an Osprey pack on the pack (modern materials have their advantages, why suffer with an old cotton/leather pack?)
It was a niece trip with no one around save some joggers and dog owners, since the weather was not good enough for the motorized Vibram fascists.:D
Its strange, I have access to very good high tech jackets (GTX Active Shell, Dermizax NX, Polartec NeoShell), which are head and shoulders above the older stuff, but my private favourites are still this smock and a Dufflecoat.
16122010013_cr_ji.jpg

Last edited:

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
With you there oetzi, I use my Smock, and I love my Loden wool duffle, maybe its a age thing (47) I have tried out most of the materials out there
and find my self comming back to these time and time again.
My best.
Chris.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE