Show us your Reindeer!

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
My biggest Reindeer yet. I doubt I'll make a bigger one but you never know. I even treated this one to a pair of ears!! My son included in for scale but he was more interested in the biscuit he had than posing for the camera.

 
Sorry, but it's all I've got;)
IMG_2455_zps533cdefa.jpg
 
Last edited:
Seasonal Bump!

Here is my last year's reindeer along with a new one for this year. The old one has been sitting outside for a year, and looks a little bit mouldy now, but otherwise OK.


Here is a closer view of the new reindeer.

You may notice a lump on his back; this is a solar garden light that has been hacked, with a red LED on a flying lead mounted in a small ball (from a roll on) stuck on the nose.

The after dark effect.

Sorry it's not a very good photo, but you get the idea of the overall effect. Unfortunately at this time of year there is not really enough light to charge the solar light thoroughly. It ought to work perfectly in the summer!
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE