Show us your Reindeer!

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Hmmmm....

If I build one big enough - put wheels on the bottom, then let my kids loose on it :)
 
I love your reindeer! Doesn't matter if you borrowed the idea from someone else, now I am borrowing the idea from you.
Here is my rustic reindeer, made from very green sycamore (I have plenty thanks to St Jude's storm), and knocked up in about half an hour.
 
I love your reindeer! Doesn't matter if you borrowed the idea from someone else, now I am borrowing the idea from you.
Here is my rustic reindeer, made from very green sycamore (I have plenty thanks to St Jude's storm), and knocked up in about half an hour.

loving the perspective. Must have been a monster tree. ;)
 
We've had a bit of flooding round here recently. All the local wildlife has been seeking refuge on higher ground.

353108c37e7739af0e3c1e16e011faa0_zpsa4b36a6f.jpg
 
Ok so now I'm on holiday [and got most of the christas stuff out the way] had an hour to play and source some bits, so with help from the kids.....
GEDC0211a_zps4a43eca5.jpg
 
We've had a bit of flooding round here recently. All the local wildlife has been seeking refuge on higher ground.

353108c37e7739af0e3c1e16e011faa0_zpsa4b36a6f.jpg


Love that little trio there!

This is a great thread this, showing off everyones respective madness :) Perhaps I need to jump on the bandwagon and get working :rolleyes:
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE