Show us your keychains

Ronnie

Settler
Oct 7, 2010
Highland
I carry a Mini-Maglite (2 x AA), an Alox Farmer and a bunch of keys. I need a lightweight solution to have these all clipped together while being able to quick release the knife and/or torch as needed. It has to be solid too, my current clip bends out of shape and stuff drops off.

This kind of thing might work well:

9e01c83fkey3way-pull-apart.jpg

http://www.greenmanbushcraft.co.uk/keychains/3-part-key-release.htm

Not sure if it might pull apart too easily though.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
I have a load of possibles on a lanyard but use an Orvis fishing net magnet.

I'll try and get a pic up tomorrow to show what I mean.

Peanut

Tenderfoot
Jul 21, 2011
Essex
I've got a few of the clips you posted in the 1st post. They're pretty good and carry a plethora of useful (and useless) items every day.

Regarding S-biners, I've never had problems with them but have read that some people have noticed the gate springs loosening after some extensive use, and the biners dropping items because of this. I think these were pretty well used though so there shouldn't be any issue if they're used normally.

Graveworm

Life Member
Sep 2, 2011
London UK
I have 2 twist lock type wires on my embassingly large key ring. Not quick release but easy enough to get stuff on and off.
attachment.php

Sideburnt

Apr 7, 2011
Leeds
I just use a Screw Link, with a foot or so of doubled over paracord attached to it. It hold Keys just fine, is pretty easy to grab in a full bag of crap and attaches to my Gerber Artifact and Leatherman just fine. The Gerber has been really useful cranking PC cases and popping Bike tyres off. I've never found a use for the foldaway scaple though, heart surgery anyone?

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
I've only got keys on mine!

You lot must have big pockets.

Actually my keyring has; keys, whistle, keys, bottle opener, keys, and a church key on it.

Liam

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE