Shopping

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Fadcode

Feb 13, 2016
Cornwall
Italy has been hit hard because they give up too easily, apparently the factory that makes white flags has closed down, so I am sure they will all be staying indoors from now on, they don't have to worry though as the Govt has banned funerals, so no need to die.

TLM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 16, 2019
Vantaa, Finland
That last one had me scratching my head when I read it at the news, where are they going to put the bodies that are being produced at an accelerating rate if no funerals allowed.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
<Shrugs>

My GP friend says to wash your hands and not worry.

She is not excited and so I will not be. You lot are not excited either, I see.

Odd that.

And of course you already have in a supply of food.

I got mine last week while there was still plenty. (No idea what the shops are like right now).

Reactions: santaman2000

Fadcode

Feb 13, 2016
Cornwall
Apparently Tesco are limiting certain Items, baked Beans, Pasta etc..................so everyone is going to Aldi and Lidl.
probably a ruse by Tesco to get everyone panic buying, ergo more profit.
I am sure most restaurants will endeavour to remain open, so I don't think we will starve, may make us think about being self sufficient a bit more though.
Money is King, look at the latest KFC ad everyone licking their fingers whilst eating, not a bottle of sanitiser in sight, even though it probably tastes better.

Fadcode

Feb 13, 2016
Cornwall
with thanks to Sandys Dog, you gotta laugh

UK Virus ALERT

The English are feeling the pinch in relation to recent virus threat and have therefore raised their threat level from “Miffed” to “Peeved.” Soon, though, level may be raised yet again to “Irritated” or even “A Bit Cross.”

The English have not been “A Bit Cross” since the blitz in 1940 when tea supplies nearly ran out.

The virus has been re-categorized from “Tiresome” to “A Bloody Nuisance.” The last time the British issued a “Bloody Nuisance” warning level was in 1588, when threatened by the Spanish Armada.

The Scots have raised their threat level from “****ed Off” to “Let's Get the *******.” They don't have any other levels. This is the reason they have been used on the front line of the British army for the last 300 years.

The French government announced yesterday that it has raised its alert level from “Run” to “Hide.” The only two higher levels in France are “Collaborate” and “Surrender.” The rise was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France's white flag factory, effectively paralyzing the country's military capability.

Italy has increased the alert level from “Shout Loudly and Excitedly” to “Elaborate Military Posturing.” Two more levels remain: “Ineffective Combat Operations” and “Change Sides.”

The Germans have increased their alert state from “Disdainful Arrogance” to “Dress in Uniform and Sing Marching Songs.” They also have two higher levels: “Invade a Neighbour” and “Lose.”

Belgians, on the other hand, are all on holiday as usual; the only threat they are worried about is NATO pulling out of Brussels.

The Spanish are all excited to see their new submarines ready to deploy. These beautifully designed subs have glass bottoms so the new Spanish navy can get a really good look at the old Spanish navy.

Australia, meanwhile, has raised its alert level from “No worries” to “She'll be alright, Mate.” Two more escalation levels remain: “Crikey! I think we'll need to cancel the barbie this weekend!” and “The barbie is cancelled.” So far, no situation has ever warranted use of the final escalation level.

Reactions: SimonL

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
There are those that willingly keep themselves clean.
The rest don't care what they put their hands in.

I preach handwashing for 30 seconds by the clock.
I see that 20 seconds is popular. What's another 10 seconds out of your life?

Perhaps a useful suggestion is nutrition = eat well. Eat good food. Know what's in your food.
This keeps your immune system topped up with vitamins from original sources.

Always did a simple microbiological test with med/nursing students to prove the point of 30 seconds washing.
Some years, got an invitation from a Culinary Arts program to do the same with chef students.

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
<Shrugs>

My GP friend says to wash your hands and not worry.

She is not excited and so I will not be. You lot are not excited either, I see.

Odd that.

And of course you already have in a supply of food.

I got mine last week while there was still plenty. (No idea what the shops are like right now).
My GP is on sick leave and my surgery has been closed for weeks for unrelated reasons. I had better not get ill.

Mr Wolf

Jun 30, 2013
Nottinghamshire
In Italy they will find a way of putting the sole blame on Juventus as some devious match fixing plot and immediately relegate them even though all evidence points to ac milan

In all seriousness Italy is popular with Chinese camera lurkers

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Like they dont have megatons of archaeology in China?

And noodles???

Why travel?

-----

Anyhow, Im not sure Im thinking this through.

If Im planning on getting ill, like as not, I wont be eating.

Ill need soup and Complan.

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
In Italy they will find a way of putting the sole blame on Juventus as some devious match fixing plot and immediately relegate them even though all evidence points to ac milan

In all seriousness Italy is popular with Chinese camera lurkers
Italy is popular with all camera lurkers, usa china european, so its a brilliant spreading centre.If they are going to shut it down like china it will dent their pockets .

Our universities are also terribly popular with chinese students, im suprised after the christmas break it didnt get brought back

Reactions: santaman2000

Mr Wolf

Jun 30, 2013
Nottinghamshire
Italy is popular with all camera lurkers, usa china european, so its a brilliant spreading centre.If they are going to shut it down like china it will dent their pockets .

Our universities are also terribly popular with chinese students, im suprised after the christmas break it didnt get brought back
Airports must be fun at the minute

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE