Shocking story on BBC News

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Now now children, lets not fight - Tis christmas after all and the season of good will ect ect, how have you 2 managed to take a thread about a fawn being tortured and killed to slagging off each others planetary justice and dna mastakes... tut tut, be nice or no pressies from mr claus this year.....

merry xmas COLIN.....

Draven

Native
Jul 8, 2006
Scotland
Yeah, and it's equally uncommon for the INNOCENT subject of an execution to be released because the judiciary made a mistake...

What Bushwhacker said, and couple that with the number of accidental incarcerations/executions put next to the number of violent criminals who reoffend.

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
I dont care Bushwacker, ive told you before, it will be bed and no supper for you my lad if you keep this arguing up with Adze. Your fathers driving, just sit there quitely and we will be at aunite Matildas soon and then you will both get ice cream and a big sticky kiss...

Sorry should i be taking tis seriously....ho hum...ba humbug...and all that

Seasons greeting fellow people

Colin

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
I dont care Bushwacker, ive told you before, it will be bed and no supper for you my lad if you keep this arguing up with Adze. Your fathers driving, just sit there quitely and we will be at aunite Matildas soon and then you will both get ice cream and a big sticky kiss...

Sorry should i be taking tis seriously....ho hum...ba humbug...and all that

Seasons greeting fellow people

Colin

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? I'm hungry. I need a wee. Adze's pulling faces at me. Are we there yet? :)

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
i am disgusted at their behaviour - however i live not far from that place and it is sited right next to one of the roughest areas in the county.

not a surprise really.

andy

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Yes me too Everything Mac, that Adze and Bushwacker should really behave themselves, always bickering they are! oh you mean the thugs that attacked the fawn, silly me.

Ok enough of hijacking this thread with Monty Pythonesk behaviour..i will stop now...

Col...

P.S NONE SHALL PASS

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
And what a thoroughly pathetic sentence they received: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/dorset/8458792.stm :(

Got to admit, thats pretty darn pathetic. Thats like saying, hey if you stomp an animal to death for a laugh you're just going to have to be inconvenienced for a bit rather then really punished.

i'd like to see those community hours put towards a volunteer animal shelter, let them get some perspective on animals up close it may change their minds at least...

edit: oh good gods! one of the lads is actually APPEALING against his sentence?! does he believe he should get off completely scott free here? *my brain hurts*

Last edited:

_scorpio_

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 22, 2009
east sussex UK
i am rarely one to stay out of a good bit of arguing, and i think these people are scum and wonder how long it will be till thats someones child in the place of that fawn "for a laugh", but i have found on this and other equally helpful and friendly forums, these controversial and blood boiling posts about sickening news and these thugs being let off with a warning for true crimes really only cause out of context arguments with each other and makes enemies out of folk who should be being on other forums helping each other out.
maybe a sub-forum for these kind of arguments where you dont use names and can have a good old moan without making enemies? or just stop these controversial posts all together.

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Shame on them, but as a big believer of Karma, i truely believe that these lads will get whats coming to them in some just manner, the fact that one of the idiots shows absolutely no remorse by appealing this sentence tell us all we need to know about there belief structure.

If one goes through life in this manner its not long before it catches up with you and you only end up having a horrible unhappy life, but i suppose thats more than the poor fawn had, not to mention the distress the mother would have had...

But i still truely belive that there are more good decent people in this world than evil people, its just that they tend to shout a bit louder and make the headlines in the papers. How often have you read that a nice bushcrafter has went up the woods to feed the deer and birds etc etc....

I dont imagine they will have many friends after these headlines...

As i said "shame on them"

Colin

caliban

Need to contact Admin...
Apr 16, 2008
edinburgh
Yeah! What a pathetic sentence. My grandfather embarked upon a life of petty crime culminating in him (funnily enough in a way) joy riding a munitions train, for which he was birched in the high court. He never committed any crime again in his life and remained an extremely staunch supporter of both capital and corporal punishment all of his life. In his childhood adult criminals were still subject to the cat-o-nine tails (I kid you not). Rare was the scumbag that went back for a second dose of that. Violence is a part of the human condition, in a civilized society violence is inhibited and reserved mainly for use against the deserving few. In an uncivilized society violence doesn't go away, it just becomes the exclusive preserve of scumbags.

To the Original Poster,

Sorry having just read this post at the time of posting this I missed the "Missleading Title"

However I believe your intention was to inform us of the mindless barbaric nature of individuals.

Personally I would have been well impressed to see a fawn, that felt safe enough to leave its mothers side

While the article from the BBC was distressing, I thank you for bringing it to our attention.

I think this was your intention not some of the other issues that seem to have arose.

One this is for sure, this thread has pointed out Opinions are like tummy buttons, everyone has one and they are all different.....lol

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE