Shirts, boots & coat for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
Having a clear out in order to help fund the purchase of a Ventile jacket. All prices include postage.

First off is a rare and sought after Viyella bushcraft shirt, 55% wool 45% cotton. Nice and warm and only ever been tried on once. Size large, 16" collar. £30

CopyofBushcraftstuff019.jpg

Next is a Rohan jungle vent shirt, size large. Superb condition. £20

CopyofBushcraftstuff012.jpg

A Paramo Trail shirt, size large, worn once. £25

Bushcraftstuff022.jpg

A Berghaus Trango Extrem Goretex jacket. Had this a few years, but it has hardly ever been worn. It genuinely cost me £280, yours for £50, generous size Large.

Bushcraftstuff001.jpg
Bushcraftstuff002.jpg
Bushcraftstuff003.jpg

A pair of Meindl goretex 2 to 3 season boots. Excellant condition, size 7, £20

Bushcraftstuff008.jpg
Bushcraftstuff011.jpg

A pair of La Sportiva 4 season winter boots, well used, but still in super condition. They are marked as size 7, but i would say they are closer to a 6 or 61/2. £15

Bushcraftstuff005.jpg
Bushcraftstuff007.jpg

Chips

Banned
Oct 7, 2008
scotland
What's the viyella shirt made from? I googled the name but got no results for that model of shirt, does it have a different name?

Chips

Banned
Oct 7, 2008
scotland
What blend of wool/cotton? Is it the old 55% wool 45% cotton mix? Or the newer less good version? How much does the shirt weight?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE