Shipwrecked survival/bushcraft game

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

steveme

Nov 5, 2008
Leeds
swmbo is an avid computer game player (as am I), and picked up a second hand copy of 'Lost in Blue' for the Nintendo DS on the weekend. Predictably, pretty soon she was getting stuck and so asked me to help her out (like I'm an expert in ALL computer games...)

The game starts of with your character being washed up onto an island after a ship sinks. The game (initially) seems to revolve around the daily struggle to keep yourself alive by foraging for food and gradually discovering how making tools, etc. e.g. a fire lighting tool (a hand drill from a straight twik and bark, which is quite tricky to use - you have to get into a good rhythm of twisting it left and right, and then blow on the ember to get the fire going ) and primitive hunting weapons (a spear from a length of wood and a sharpened stone).

I've not got that far into it, but its very intriguing - you're not going to learn any real skills from it, but it's a bit of fun to pass the time (and a bargain at £10)

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
My had a S game which was based on the film where a Rat wanted to me a chef and in the game you had to mix a cake and blow on the cooker......I thought it to be just the worst game ever

Change the setting to a ship wreck and bushcraft and

Yeah, I also think it would be fun>>>

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE